Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Thoughts from My Head

I need a Shake Weight. I have bat wings since having the children. Mr. Snarky would laugh his butt off if I used a Shake Weight.

I need to lose 30 lbs. Because I say so. Mr. Snarky says I am fine. I say I want to go back to pre-kids status. I was within 8 lbs when I got pregnant with the surprise bebe. Dieting and breastfeeding don't go so well together but I shall start slowly.

I like 80s music. Touch that dial, turn me on. Start me like a motor, make me run. Lovin' every minute of it.

My stepson is being a lazy slug. He sleeps all the time. He is going to have a very hard time readjusting to a school schedule, both for that fact and the fact his home time zone is 3 hours apart from ours.

I like Tori Amos. I'm listening to her now. Cornflake Girl.

I'm out of stuff to say. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment