Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random thoughts from my head

The Jillian Michaels Quick Trouble Zones workout is not quick. It's about an hour long. But it is much easier on my knees-the 30 Day Shred made my left knee hurt all the time. However, it is all about toning and boy, is it hard. But I am only about 7 pounds from my goal weight of 125 now, so I shall keep on truckin'.

I am the biggest. dork. EVAH. I was browsing the History Channel online and I found an error in a slideshow. They used "passed" instead of "past." So I emailed them to tell them. Yeah, I'm a dork, but I can't help it-I do freelance editing as of my WAH gigs, so it's kind of hard to stop myself. I've always been one to find errors, too.

Things I'm loving online today: the LOLCat Bible, Raymond on Wheel of Fortune (thanks to Mr. Snarky for finding him) and as always, the marvelously snarky and brutally honest MICHAEL K at DListed. DListed is not for wimps-there is a lot of language but I don't mind that and oh, is he funny!

I'm out of stuff to say. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment